An interactive escape room at Kostel Castle combines learning, fun and pleasant socializing in a beautiful and mighty castle ambience.
Program duration: 1 hour
Season: year-round (by prior appointments only!)
Group size: 2–5 people (up to 5 groups can play the game at the same time)
Suitable for: families, birthday parties, bachelor & bachelorette parties, various groups, teambuilding
Difficulty: the game does not require any physical effort or endurance, but ingenuity comes in very handy
- the game takes place throughout the building of the medieval castle Kostel, which is considered the second largest castle complex in Slovenia,
- the game is thematically linked to the real historical facts of the castle and the region of Kostel, so you learn a lot during this fun adventure,
- the game is ideal for families, friends, co-workers and other teams who appreciate quality socializing,
- for an unforgettable experience, you can combine the game with other products available at Kostel Castle (escape + picnic basket, escape + hatha yoga practice, etc., escape + forest bath, escape + Mikul's Devil Path).
Your castle adventure begins in the free parking lot, where you walk past the castle gallows, along the path that leads to the castle and offers a beautiful view of the Kolpa valley. At the castle entrance, you will be greeted by an animator who will explain the course of the game and hand over all the necessary props. You have 60 minutes to solve the challenge, and if you succeed, a bell will ring to announce your acceptance to a list of the honorary members of the castle fraternity.
2–3 people: 50 EUR
4–6 people: 60 EUR, each additional person: 12 EUR
(Price list is valid from 1. 7. 2020)
The price includes:
- entry to the castle and game Castle Escape Kostel,
- possible surcharge for picnic basket: 38 EUR (for 4 people).
Contact and inquiries:
Business Wellbeing Kostel, Lisac &Lisac d.o.o.
T: +386 40 77 18 77 (Natalie Lisac)