KOLU is a public bicycle available to rent by citizens and visitors to Kočevje. In Kočevje we have many local roads with little traffic where it is possible to cycle relatively safely. That is why cycling is a very popular form of recreation in Slovenia. So why not choose cycling as a way to get to work or do your errands? Do something for your health and the environment and take a ride with KOLU!
* For everyone who will register as a user of the KOLU system by the end of June 2020, a 50% promotional discount is available and you will only pay 5 EUR for the annual membership fee.
You need a user card and a PIN code to rent KOLU bicycles. You can get them by registering and paying the annual membership fee. After payment, you can pick up your card and PIN code at one of the sale locations. You have to bring a proof of payment with you.
You can register and pay for the annual membership fee at one of the sales locations (TIC Hostel Bearlog, TIC Camp Jezero, Cultural Centre Kočevje Box Office or the Cash Register of the Municipality of Kočevje), for which you will need your personal document and tax number. Upon registration, you agree to the general terms and conditions, and you will receive a subscription contract to sign. You can pay the annual membership fee in cash or with a payment card at registration or prior by money transfer to the bank account of the Institute Kočevsko SI56 0124 8600 0000 531 (purpose: KOLU membership fee), and bring a proof of payment with you when registering.
Each user can use KOLU for up to 14 hours per week.
CARD ISSUE POINTS AND CONTACTS
Phone: +386 30 452 408
TIC HOSTEL BEARLOG, Ljubljanska cesta 4, 1330 Kočevje; Reception - working hours: MON-FRI from 7 am and 3 pm and SAT-SUN from 7 am to 5 pm
TIC CAMP JEZERO, Trdnjava 4, 1330 Kočevje; reception - working hours: MON-THUR: 8.00 - 20.00; FRI and SAT: 7.00 - 22.00, SUN: 10.00 - 20.00
CULTURAL CENTER KOČEVJE, Trg zbora odposlancev 62, 1330 Kočevje, Box Office - every working day between 7.00 and 15.00
MUNICIPALITY OF KOČEVJE, Ljubljanska cesta 26, 1330 Kočevje; office hours:
Monday: 08:00 to 10:00, 11:00 to 12:00
Tuesday: 08:00 to 10:00, 11:00 to 14:00
Wednesday: 09:00 to 12:00, 13:00 to 17:00
Thursday: 08:00 to 10:00, 11:00 to 14:00
Friday: 08:00 to 10:00, 11:00 to 12:00
You need your card and PIN code to rent KOLU.
- Select the IZPOSOJA/RENT button on the terminal.
- Move your card closer to the “PRIBLIŽAJ KARTICO” sign on the terminal.
- Enter your PIN code and the system will check for free bikes.
- Select the desired bike at the terminal and proceed to the stand.
- Press the bike rental button on the selected stand.
- The system will unlock the lock of your selected bike. You have half a minute to pull out the bike.